|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Cooling Capacity||AIR COOLED WATER CHILLER|
|Model Name/Number||DTCA -2|
|Body Material||Mild Steel|
|Frequency Range||40 to 50 Hz|
Hydraulic Oil Chiller
- Dayton closed loop Water Chillers are used to provide chilled water at a precise temperature to sensitive water cooled equipment. Designed to work in hostile industrial environment, these chillers are appreciably reducing costs in a broad range of industries.
- Our Chillers for process cooling and equipment cooling enhance production processes and lower operating costs.
- Unlike a cooling tower which may provide adequate cooling during certain months but fail during the hotter months, Dayton Water Chillers maintain constant cooling temperature in the equipment right through the year.
- Unlike water chillers in the market which are for general purpose applications, our chillers come with a focused application design. You therefore get the optimum solution to your heat management problem.
Problems associated with high temperature of oil in hydraulic systems:
- Dayton Cooling Hydraulic Oil Chillers are used to maintain precise oil temperature in the powerpacks which are used in hydraulic systems of CNC machine tools, high speed presses and hydraulic powered special purpose machines and hydraulic equipment.
- As the temperature of oil increases, the viscosity of oil reduces and it becomes thinner. This low vicious oil causes internal leakage in hydraulic devices and seals. This will cause frequent breakdowns and efficiency losses of the hydraulic system.
- At high temperatures oil degrades faster and hence it has to be replaced frequently.
In conventional method of cooling , the hydraulic oil is cooled by passing Cooling Tower in an heatexchanger. The disadvantage with this type of method is that Cooling Tower water temperature is not consistent throughout the year which causes variation in hydraulic oil temperature . Further over a period of time the heatexchanger gets clogged and its efficiency reduces due to scaling caused by the inconsistent water quality of cooling tower.
As opposed to the above, Advance Cooling make "Direct -Oil Chillers" consists of an inbuilt gear pump of the chiller which takes oil from your powerpack .It passes the oil through the Refrigerant-oil Heatexchanger thereby cooling it . The chilled oil is returned to the powerpack.
Further Dayton make oil chillers use state-of-the-art Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers (BPHE) to give you rapid and highly efficient cooling. These are far superior to the conventional shell-and-tube type evaporators designed primarily for non-viscous fluids. Here hot oil flows over the tubes , which is cooled by the refrigerant flowing through them. Since the refrigerant is at a much cooler temperature, a static oil film is formed over these tubes, which acts as an insulator, preventing oil in subsequent layers to be cooled. In other words, only the oil surrounding the tubes is cooled, thereby reducing chiller efficiency.As opposed to this, BPHE offers the following advantages:
- Compact: BPHE''''s are around 10 times more compact than their shell-and-tube counterparts. this results in massive space saving.
- High thermal efficiency: The flow of refrigerant and oil is counter current. In addition, the plate design facilitates turbulent flow (thereby preventing formation of static oil film) for optimum heat exchange.
- Delivery Time: EX STOCK OR 2-3 WEEKS